Accounts Receivable Factoring
Accounts receivable factoring is the sale of invoices for immediate cash. Invoice Factoring frees up your money locked up in accounts receivables or unpaid invoices. With accounts receivable factoring you can turn unpaid invoices into immediate cash to pay bills, improve cash flow, expand your business, pay off debt and take advantage of new business opportunities.
Invoice Factoring provides you with debt-free cash if you have invoices for delivered services or products to commercial businesses or federal, state and local government. Factoring account receivables provides you a way to get cash now for already earned income on performed a service or delivered a products. Accounts receivable factoring is a cash flow solution that does not require borrowing or giving up ownership in your business.
How Does Invoice Factoring or Accounts Receivable Factoring Work?
Typically, an accounts receivable invoice factoring company makes cash available to you from 65% to 90% of the face value of your unpaid invoices. The balance, less a service fee, is paid to you by CapitalPlus when your customer pays the invoice. In the meantime, you have a large portion of your money to use as you see fit. CapitalPlus now waits to be paid instead of you. Accounts receivable invoice factoring is a respected financing tool that has been around for decades and is used by small and large businesses, it is not for every business. It may not suited for a business that is not growing or for a business with timely and prompt invoice payments. Factoring is beneficial to growing companies, enabling them to continue to grow and expand. It is a ready source for cash for businesses too new to have, or growing too fast for, adequate traditional financing, such as bank financing. Let CapitalPlus be your accounts receivable factoring company.
- Quick cash: Usually within 24-48 hours.
- Frees up cash tied up in accounts receivable or unpaid invoices
- Eliminates waiting 30-90 days or more for unpiad invoice payments.
- Easy: No credit score, no credit check, no financial statements required and no long term contracts to sign. Your credit history is not important for factoring.
- A continuous source of cash as your business grows --- no borrowing required.
- No debt creation: Factoring is a sale of invoices, not a loan
- Improves cash flow to meet payroll, pay taxes, pay vendors and fund business growth.
- Convenient and flexible: Start, stop or continue factoring as needed. You are always in control.
- Start up Businesses allowed: If you are a start up company you can still factor invoices and get the cash you need today.
To put the advantages of Accounts Receivable Factoring to work for your company contact CapitalPlus today.
Thank you for sending the money same day. I would not be in business if it were not for you.