CapitalPlus Equity specializes in factoring services for the construction industry.
We do what others won’t for construction companies and contractors:
+Paid when paid contracts
Are your slow-paying customers slowing down your business growth?
We can help! CapitalPlus Equity specializes in assisting construction companies with their cash flow needs by providing construction invoice factoring services. Our construction factoring services can give you immediate access to cash. With CapitalPlus Equity you get a unique blend of continuous finance and system support allowing you to pay creditors promptly, meet payroll, maintain overhead expenses, pay taxes and compete for larger jobs all from a company that knows your business.
CapitalPlus Equity has extensive experience providing factoring services to general contractors and subcontractors across various trades such as:
Since we specialize in factoring for construction companies we know your business and can help you navigate some of its challenges including:
- Providing a basic understanding of lien laws in your state as well as getting the lien releases for you and keeping current with changes.
- We can operate much like an accounts receivable department would. From paying your subs and suppliers to helping you manage the financial aspects of the project.
Benefits of using CapitalPlus Equity’s Construction Factoring Services:
- We specialize in factoring services for the construction industry.
- We can give you cash today for your invoices.
- We work with companies who have limited or no credit history.
- We are a direct funding source with decision makers on site.
- We offer in-house underwriting for quick decision-making.
- There are no long-term contracts.
- There are no monthly minimums and no penalties for non-usage.
- Our fee is all-inclusive. (No nickel and diming. No upfront fees, no wire fees, no hidden charges, no interest charges.)
Call us today at (866) 227-7587 to see how you can get money when you need it with CapitalPlus Equity’s construction factoring services.